We work alongside businesses and organisations in several ways to develop their senior management teams on the path to wise leadership.
We will design programmes to suit the developmental needs of your team. This could include a combination of:
- emotional intelligence profiling
- leadership indicators outlining your team’s key areas for strategic development
- Mindfulness techniques to provide the on-going programme for implementing these changes on a personal basis
We can work with teams either before or post the 8 week course implementation, should you choose this route for the workplace.
If you want to explore Mindfulness our introductory 2 day wise leadership programme can tackle key stumbling blocks in the workplace and enable your executives to identify their key areas of stress and how to change one’s behavioural responses. This is about effective decision making. This course will cover key areas of Mindulness:
- What is a Mindful life
- How to build a mindful practice
- How to introduce some of its basic premises into the workplace
- Power of cognitive decision making
However, during our post-8 week 2 day seminar we will show how the newly learned Mindfulness techniques can be adopted into a powerful management tool to include:
- mindful meetings
- mindful communications
- conflict resolution
What will your team get out of the programme?
Your organisation will have:
- Gained enhanced awareness of their decision processing and leadership style
- Developed enhanced awareness of destructive patterns and habits that prevent them from accepting and delivering change
- Enhanced quality of thought, leading to increased quality of action and renewed creativity
- Adapted the set of Mindfulness practices to bring greater wisdom in decision-making to transform their work, personal development strategies and goals
Mindfulness means the awareness that emerges when we learn to pay attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and non-judgmentally to things as they are.
Jon Kabat-Zinn, Full Catastrophe Living